Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

I got into Lehigh University (admits aroun 23%) back in 1990. No way I could get in now. I think it has gotten way more competitive.

Pitt is a very good school. You have some great options! Best of luck.

As someone in the zeemee this isnā€™t true

2 Likes

Itā€™s so unpredictable this year! Good luck to you!!

Actually? Did their portal post a decision too?

I think to is the wild cardā€¦making the SAT optionalā€¦and students not submitting their letter grade but rather pass/fail grades

Someone got an email saying their SRAR didnā€™t go through and one kid j(jokingly) said he got one but didnt

1 Like

People who heard heard back in Nov/Dec

Oh okay I almost had a heart attack! So are we almost certain decisions will be out today? Thursday seems sort of random to me.

1 Like

Omg ok. My daughter sent me screenshot so stop saying Iā€™m lying

Based on the teasers that theyā€™ve thrown, yes.

2 Likes

Wait. What? You can submit pass/fail as well as test-optional? How the heck do they evaluate that?

Good question. I had a heated discussion with an admission officer from another school about thisā€¦they kept on assuring me the couldā€¦ :laughing:

Some kids were actually forced to not be able to submit a grade. They had to submit a pass/fail.

My sonā€™s school decided to make it optional. But to be honestā€¦there is not a kid on the planet that would choose a pass/fail option if they were getting As.

Did your daughter get accepted?

1 Like

Not yet

1 Like

is it true they are actually releasing decisions or is it a rumor?

99% sure today but (to my understanding) not right now

2 Likes

was it through the portal? Thanks and congrats!

Post if hear today ! Good luck!

5 Likes

Agree! Used to think a 1300+ was good, now thereā€™s no way to know. All of that tutoring, felt like it was better to submit. Jury is still outā€¦

1 Like