Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Are the acceptances today all in-state or out-of-state as well?

2 Likes

would anyone accepted mind sharing stats, major and in or out of state? and congrats to all!!!

3 Likes

She got an email saying there was an update to her status and to check her portal.

1 Like

We are in Georgia.

Massachusetts. 1470 SAT, 4.0 unweighted, 4.86 weighted, class rank #2 out of 266. She sent it in on Oct 6. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

My guess is that it is all for today and they will keep releasing in waves every week/every other week. My older daughter applied last year and this was the pattern we saw. Most find out in February so it’s bonus to find out early and she feels very lucky. Good luck to your child too!

3 Likes

Thank you!

New York. 4.0 unweighted. Not sure what the weighted would be. 34 ACT. Good luck all.

Anyone know why they’d make us wait until March to see what the merit amount is?

3 Likes

that’s great - did she also apply to honors?

How long did it take from submission to acceptance notification?

Our son was admitted today as well for business! We are in Florida and he has similar high stats as others that posted. This is perfect timing, too, as my Clemson alum husband and my son are headed to Clemson tomorrow for the Florida State game.

@snapperny - Clemson is a state school and the scholarship budget is based on what they get from the state. This fluctuates yearly. @Tigerwife92 has posted more information about this In the Class or 2025 thread if anyone’s interested. You will also see that information about scholarships was released last year in late March.

4 Likes

Do you guys think my son can get into Clemson?
GPA: 3.85/4.26

Honors: National Honor Society, Outstanding Student Certificate from Grade

Club: Historian for African American History club (3 years), FBLA, DECA

Chose to go Test Optional

Out of state in NC

In-state. 1520 SAT, 4.0 unweighted 5.2 weighted, top 3%, 5 APs, and I submitted mine two days ago!!

2 Likes

No decision yet here. Submitted 8/3, 3.98UW, test optional, 5 APs, top decile, good ECs and LOR. Nursing and presume it will be a rejection.

My son received his admission letter today with merit announced in March. We are in-state, engineering. He wants to do Bio Engineering.

2 Likes

It is how Clemson and NC state both rolled out the merit and financial aid packages last year. A long, long wait. Clemson delayed a few times after promising in February. They must wait on getting the majority of their acceptances in and figure out how much merit they have to offer and go from there. Clemson definitely has tiers of funds and maximums offered if not in their National Scholars program with full rides.

Clemson and USC -Columbia are both in SC, but have such different approaches to this process. So if is really not about state budgets. But I do think it may have to do with balancing in state and out of state acceptances and balancing their budget.

Clemson accepts a lot knowing there will not be enough merit to go around and not all will come.

Almost same for my kid… 4.0

What are my chances with a 3.65, Student council leader, freshmen mentor, best buddies, ACLU, volunteer hours, small business owner, no SAT/ACT, OOS, really strong essay

I don’t think that anyone can answer that for you. Here is what Clemson primarily looks at when making decisions:

SAT/ACT Score
GPA
Class Rank
Course Rigor

Can anyone share what test scores they did NOT submit?. S is debating whether or not to send. He is just about at the 50th percentile for SAT. 3.8 UW, 4.2W. OOS