Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

My D did not submit her ACT score because it was below the midpoint

1 Like

When did he submit his application? Congrats!

Congrats! That is definitely a different timeline than prior years. I’ve got two older boys that both received max merit. My oldest got 20k in 2018/2019. My middle got 12500 last year. Both were admitted the first couple of days of November in the first wave. Nice to have waves rolling out already!!

3 Likes

Congrats to the October acceptances! I have heard that the very top of the heap hears in October every year, so that is an awesome way for y’all to start the weekend! Curious which of y’all who have already heard also applied to honors?

1 Like

Thank you! He submitted his app 10 days before the acceptance came. I was surprised he heard back so quickly.

3 Likes

My daughter was accepted, and she applied to honors. Her honors application was submitted extremely recently though (about one week ago).

2 Likes

And major is also very important.

My son received his acceptance on 10/28. He applied on 9/16, Out-of-State, Weighted GPA 5.05, 7 AP’s, SAT: 1500. His school does not have class ranking. Engineering Major. Can anyone tell me how housing works?

Housing choices are based on application date, unless in a LLC/honors.

Ok. So no deposit needed for housing at this point?

And how does it work for LLCs?

I believe you pay to be in a LLC and they get priority registration (my daughter is in CUBS in Douthit and got priority registration).

1 Like

No, not yet, my daughter didn’t even accept until the end of April.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for another wave of admissions tomorrow!

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’m hoping Clemson releases a new round of admissions today. Do you happen to remember around what time of day your child’s acceptance email came through?

2 Likes

Hi there, email time stamp 1:20 eastern time. My older daughter got in to Clemson last year, but I think right before Christmas or right after the New Year, and she found out at more like 7pm. Hope this helps and good luck to your kids! Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Did anyone hear anything today?

I’m so glad you asked, I’ve been wondering as well. My daughter has not heard yet.

No. Hoping to hear before Christmas. Does anyone know the percentage of acceptances that are made before Christmas? Or do most really not hear until February?