Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

care to share … hahaha

1 Like

I’m thinking they are operating on the communication model of Under Promise and Over Deliver!!!

5 Likes

I can’t see a scenario in which Evan posts hourly (which he’s be doing) and it isn’t today

He hasn’t this hour

He just did

1 Like

yeah i think it’s at 6 now

2 Likes

Such a tease

2 Likes

Who is Evan and where are you seeing his posts? Thanks!

1 Like

Instagram

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Sending good luck and good vibes to everyone whether it’s tonight, tomorrow or next week.

9 Likes

already confirmed today or tomorrow

1 Like

It’s a big enough risk teasing it this much – on the one hand, it creates hype/interest but also increases aneixty. I would have some serious questions for Clemson if they got kids so excited just for it to be not tonight or at the very latest tomorrow.

1 Like

imo clemson would be making a huge mistake if they drag this out until tomorrow, it’s just gonna give a bunch of potential students a bad view of the school, myself included

6 Likes

IT works on the premise of a Push or Pull type of system, either Clemson is pushing information to the system (Portal) or pulling it from someplace else to the system. Hence, when the decision is about to be released the system, or in this case, the portal will start to change in reaction to the aforementioned processes. In other words… The portal will always give it away!!!

Login page is just spinning for me

2 Likes

Similar to my D22.
UW 3.96
1AP, a few honors classes amd EC.

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone.

please share ur stats if u dont mind

I have to say…I realize my son’s chances are slim because we are out of state but it is an amazing school. I know my son would love to come here for graduate studies as well.

1 Like

If he’s offered bridge, that’s a great option. FYI you have to accept your bridge offer quick.