Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

3.9 GPA, did not submit test scores

thank you for saying so. It has gotten so competitiveā€¦

3 Likes

I would be interested to know more about summer session.

My sister got waitlisted back in 2013 and decided to put her deposit down for JMU in May. She then heard in June that she was accepted and she loved Clemson so much that she went there instead! My parents had to eat the money from the JMU deposit but it was worth it. You could always do that if youā€™re willing to.

1 Like

OOS accepted Business
3.7 UW/4.1W
1510 SAT
Varsity Sport
Average ECs and part-time jobs

Congrats to those accepted and good luck to everyone here!

1 Like

Accepted into mathematical sciences

OOS Male
4.15 weighted/4.42 weighted 10-12
1480 SAT/ 33 ACT
13? APs
Multiple ECs, including two varsity sports, service club, job

3 Likes

Another school WILL accept him. It will all work out well.

4 Likes

My son was accepted and has not gotten an email yet.

3 Likes

No email. Check portal!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Are you in state or OOS?

thank you!

1 Like

Does Clemson track interest? Wondering if this is a reason why some high stat applicants did not get accepted. Especially if OOS.

2 Likes

She is OOS

1 Like

Congrats again!

1 Like

no I just checked

congrats!

Congrats to everyone that got in. I can see my daughter has an email to check portal and she hasnā€™t yet. Itā€™s making me nutty but I can only mention that I think they might be coming out tonight!

4 Likes

Accepted to Business for Fall!
4.2 wGPA, 1300 SAT, 7 APs (including current year), bunch of honors, varsity captain. Never visited in person, but she did a virtual tour and Business info session. I was really stressing having advised her to submit her scores, but it worked out. Canā€™t wait to visit! Congrats to all!

5 Likes

Accepted BS Chemistry
OOS
4.4 W/3.97UW
Captain Varsity sport, volunteer hours, 2 jobs, 2 govt internships, tutor. 4APs 14honors.

3 Likes

Dual Enrollment allows past an 8.0 at our school. My son only did AP classes, 9 of them