Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Ours says awaiting

1 Like

If you are not off the Clemson waitlist by May 1 you will need to commit somewhere else. That doesn’t mean you can’t go to Clemson if you get off the waitlist, just that you will lose your commitment deposit paid to your other school. This happens all the time and is typically how waitlists work. Some schools take people off the waitlist before May 1, but the majority of wait list offers most places go after the May1 commitment date.

1 Like

How do Colleges select applicants from their Waitlist? Interesting link to a great article.

My daughters portal changed Honors College decision from Feb. 15 to Apr. 1. Any ideas why the change?

i didn’t realize schools let you get off of their enrollment lists after may 1st. this is very helpful, thank you!

When did it change?

This past Friday.

last year’s stats: Admissions Statistics | Clemson University, South Carolina

quite a bump in OOS

1 Like

@Krsmith When did she submit her HC application?

does anyone know what time tmr honors decisions will come out?

Out of state?

Plans changeover the summer over all the time for lots of reasons. You will lose your commitment deposit, and if you have deposited for a dorm you may lose a portion of that money as well.

1 Like

I just asked my daughter who is applying to Honors College OOS. Hers still says Feb. 15 but “awaiting decision.”

2 Likes

I think if people applied after the priority deadline (in november) that they will not hear until April.

ACCEPTED!!!

OOS

W 3.4gpa
SAT 1350

Don’t know how I got in, but I did!
First major & Fall start

22 Likes

Congratulations new Tiger!

Does anyone know when Honors decisions come out?

Someone said tonight starting at 6pm.

Thanks!

Any updates for honors college?