Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

I think it is different, we did the online last night and was very focused on admitted students

@MDmom2021 is there a clemson 2026 page or was that another schoolā€™s 2026 page? :slight_smile: I canā€™t find it! I have only found the general one and 2025.

Clemson University Class of 2026- Parents. Itā€™s a Facebook page.

2 Likes

Yes

I emailed our admissions counselor this week and there is not an admitted students day like you see at other schools (usc , auburn). They donā€™t do them anymore ; only admitted student tours - which if you did a regular tour is probably unnecessary and repetitive IMO.

1 Like

D22 just got it. but what is it?? is it 10K per year or total over 4 years?

Over 4 years

Congratulations to your daughter!

Was she accepted into the program, or is it an invitation to interview?

1 Like

Yesterday was the 1st day Lyceum interviews were held. I believe the interviews will run through mid-next week. Was your daughter notified about her acceptance right after the interview? If so, she must have impressed the panel, A LOT.

Do you know when they sent out invites for interviews?

1 Like

My son received his either Tue or Wed.

My question is my son put undecided first as a major on purpose because although he thinks he wants to do computer science he isnā€™t positive. Also maybe engineering computer science, maybe more BA computer science. Why the heck would they accept his 2nd major which was BS of computer science instead of undecided?

He should call his Admission Officer to ask that question and request a major change.

2 Likes

Was anyone that was accepted last week accepted for January / Spring? Or is that something they only offer for kids that might get pulled from the WL?

I do know some that were accepted for Summer Start and Bridge, but didnā€™t hear if any January / spring acceptances.

Thanks

They do have a Spring start acceptance too. I will see if I can find the page I saw all the options.

Many colleges/universities, even if an admit hasnā€™t decided to apply, encourage admits to choose housing and pay a deposit ASAP given space issues (deposit is usually not refundable if the student decides not to attend the school). Is this what Clemson suggests as well? My DD canā€™t seem to find this information, and she has not yet received her packet in the mail.

There is no advantage putting down a deposit early.

Their housing Instagram account said a few days ago no rush to complete housing applicaion. I thought thatā€™s definitely a relief! I think b/c housing is based off of application date, thereā€™s not a sense of urgency immediately as there are at other schools.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!