Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

As others mentioned, max OOS merit is expected to be $12k Spoke to AO and she said those will be “few and far between” and CU only gets a “couple of million” to disburse in merit.

Expect majority to be $4k-8k per year. Clemson OOS merit will NOT reconcile with other schools so factor that into your calculations.

Did the admitted student tour this week. Quick presentation in Alumni center and then around campus. No buildings - at least on Monday.

Campus is so easy to get around.

3 Likes

My first year Clemson son was selected to be a part of the Lyceum Scholars program. It has been a phenomenal experience for him. Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

For those of you with kids accepted out of state - How long did it take to get your welcome packet via snail mail? In NJ and haven’t received anything yet. Thanks!

We are in NJ today. About 2 weeks…

1 Like

We got ours this past Wednesday (in MD) - so it was about 13 days between the day decisions were posted in the portal and we had our packet in hand.

1 Like

D got hers yesterday, in PA.

1 Like

In NJ, have not received it yet.

2 Likes

We’re in NJ too and got ours yesterday

1 Like

I take it back, he received it today!

1 Like

We are in Georgia - received the packet yesterday (2/25)

1 Like

Was it in your letter that merit was being offered? Thanks!
And the campus is wonderful!

In NY. Got packet yesterday.

Princeton offers a similar program called James Madison, which appears not as organized or systematic as Lyceum. Have you heard of it? Thoughts? My son got accepted to both schools, and interviewed for Lyceum last week.

1 Like

Is Princeton far more expensive?

$ is not an issue. Just don’t believe decisions should be based on fame only.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I don’t know about James Madison scholars but know a few Princeton grads. They have amazing opportunities and connections.

1 Like

Received on Saturday 2/26 - we are in San Diego area

Hello. My son was admitted in December OOS and his letter said that he received a merit scholarship, but no mention of the amount. The letter stated he’d hear more about the award in March.

My son applied to Clemson on 26 October and heard nothing in response. We didn’t think this was weird until everyone on this forum was being notified. I called Clemson on 14 February all to find out my son fat fingered his email address. He resubmitted his application with the follow up stuff. He found out yesterday (27 Feb) he was admitted into Biochem. His letter also mentioned merit scholarship with notification in March.

Now the decision…Baylor or Clemson. Tough one.

6 Likes

D accepted OOS. Package came in snail mail on Feb 24.

1 Like