Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Love the attitude. Your S is in good hands.

Great choices. Baylor has a beautiful campus and great programs. I am not a fan of the city. Clemson has a beautiful setting as well with good academics to boot. Lake Hartwell and Lake Keowee are undersold by the University. He can’t make a bad choice.

We decided against the program as this wasn’t something that interested her after giving it further attention. Thanks and good luck as well! Go Tigers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you have been waitlisted, please let me know if you get off of it & if you would share your stats

Thanks. I’ve been seeing tons of ivy graduates with shining labels at work. Just don’t want to see my son’s only shining label be his school name. He should learn to reason and make good decisions.

update: son received a call from Lyceum yesterday, he is in. (Although he did not feel too good about his interview.) now, all boils down between James Madison and Lyceum.

2 Likes

Hi, congrats on acceptance into Lyceum! My daughter interviewed yesterday. How long did it take them to provide the decision?

1 Like

less than a week

Thank you. She’s hopeful but thought the interview was tough.

best of luck to your daughter. I heard from son it was tougher than his other interviews.

That’s great to hear! They told my daughter that she should hear back in 1-2 weeks.

does anyone know if you can potentially get off the waitlist sooner than june?

I have heard of people getting off the wait list slightly earlier in previous years, but it was still after May 1st. You could search some of the other Clemson threads over the last three years to see what has happened before.

1 Like

Does anyone have any familiarity with the regular decision process? We had an application in by the deadline that we learned was missing an item 
 is it worth waiting in this decision?

Last year my son heard shortly after May 1st, maybe the second week of May. He was offered January admission.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

@GretchenW -
It took Clemson until the beginning of April to sort through some of those issues with applications last year.

If you are OOS and have more merit or aid than you see getting post here in the coming weeks, it may not be worth waiting on Clemson. But if it is a top choice make sure to let them know.

(Sorry this is not linked correctly
my phone keeps losing the place in the thread Ibam responding to. I must need an update. Lol)

1 Like

Does anyone know if Clemson nursing was capped/ full around November-December? I remember seeing a post about that earlier.

I got accepted into Nursing and did not find out till February.

My daughter found out this evening that she was selected as a Lyceum Scholar! She’s excited.

8 Likes

Congrats! When did they interview her?

Thank you! She interviewed last Wednesday (March 2).