Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

Wow, that was pretty quick! Email?

She did find out via email last night. However, she got a new cell number a few months ago, and she found out late last night that they had been trying to get in touch with her since last Friday at that number (48 hours after her interview). She will be speaking to her contact at Lyceum tonight.

I would suggest having your student check his/her phone. It sounds as if that is the preferred method of communication. If they cannot reach the student, they will send an email to his/her Clemson address. However, despite letting my daughter know that she was accepted over email, they would still like to talk to her.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip and congrats again!

I called the admissions office today with a few questions and was told that merit/financial packages will be released at the end of the month.

6 Likes

I don’t think so, my daughter was accepted to Clemson Nursing as an OOS, as of a few weeks ago when found out.

D said Clemson released merit and FA today but not seeing anything on here
 anyone else see anything on merit /FA?

Nothing- “No information is available for aid this year” shows. S22 accepted in October with pending merit. I spoke with Admissions last week and they told me scholarships/FA would be released at the end of March.

2 Likes

Thank you! I think she got an email on a separate scholarship she applied for and thought it was for all scholarships. Thank you for confirming!

1 Like

I don’t know how accurate this is but I’m hearing that scholarship information will be released today. Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

In iRoar I see, “Beginning at 9:00 pm on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, System Administrators will be performing maintenance and upgrades on the Student Information System. During this time iRoar related applications will be unavailable. All services should be restored by midnight.”
I wonder if this is when it will happen. Hopefully!

2 Likes

Do you know if the Scholarship / Financial Aid update will be made to my applicant portal or do I have to set up an iRoar account to access this information?

You need to have an iRoar account as far as I know! There is a separate section on the iRoar page for financial aid awards/information

1 Like

Did anyone see new information today? My Ds still says “no information available for this year.”

1 Like

Anyone seeing anything new today?

1 Like

Hmmm. D’s portal now lists a general notification saying “we are pleased to offer the following awards” but then below that, it still says "no information available for this year. I am pretty sure that general notification wasn’t there before!

1 Like

My daughter’s financial aid was just posted to iroar!

1 Like

Did it include the merit aid figure, if your D was to receive it? TY

My son’s was updated and shows one scholarship and an out of state tuition deduction offer

3 Likes

Is it in IROAR? My D has not set that up yet-she has not committed- I’m assuming you can access IROAR without committing? TY

1 Like

Anyone hear what the merit tiers are this year?

2 Likes