CLEP credit

<p>Anyone know if there is a delay between VT receiving the test results (as per Hokie Spa) and actually granting credit? Hokie Spa shows DS's results but when you click on the test name, it takes you to a page that says something like "no credit awarded" even though his score is well above the score listed in the school's credit policy.</p>

<p>It can take awhile to be updated, especially right now since it is orientation season. The offices are receiving a lot of student scores/transcripts/etc. When I started at Tech, I had all the courses/exams I was receiving credit for on HokieSpa for about a month before I actually had credit listed for them.</p>

<p>Thanks, that makes me feel better. I hope the delay won’t interfere with class registration, though.</p>

<p>Dominar… we just left orientation yesterday, and they already had his AP scores that he just received himself on Monday. And glad to see your S decided on VT!</p>

<p>Hi, granipc. Yeah, the deciding factor apparently ended up being the fact that a couple of dozen of his classmates were also going :)</p>