Club Sports & Century Singers

<p>Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to be both in club sports (volleyball) and be a part of the Century Singers? Their practice times don't conflict, but I have a feeling that performances and tournaments will.. Any information or advice on this would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>The Century Singers rehearse Monday through Thursday from about noon to two in the afternoon. On top of this, we have annual performances (Fall Showcase and a major work, then Spring’s Tour and Spring Concert.) These will require a bit of outside time as we get toward each set of performances but you can squeeze more extracurriculars in there if you like. Keep in mind, the Century Singers do more than just perform! We have weekly socials and hang out a ton! With that, we also have retreats and we tend to hang out alot, so come in and listen to us practice if you’d like, maybe get a gist of what its like and talk to us :slight_smile: </p>

<p>rehearsals are at the beginning of each semester and our current offices/practice area is in the Commons basement, but we have a newly renovated choir area in the MSC, just downstairs of the main entryway and we will move there at the end of this semester/beginning of the summer, and I’ve been spending a ton of time in there and its definitely exciting!</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the info!</p>