College Board National Recognition Program (includes former National Hispanic Recognition Program) Class of 2022

They actually have that message when you log in now too. It seems like it would be really easy for the student’s dashboard to tell their status, even with email technical difficulties. But since nobody on here has received an email, I am thinking the technical difficulties started real quickly.

1 Like

Someone on reddit who received the Indigenous National Recognition from CB got their email this evening. Here is the cut and pasted from their email:

"Congratulations on being selected for the College Board National Indigenous Recognition Program! You have earned this recognition because of your remarkable academic achievements and outstanding performance on the PSAT and/or AP.

You have accomplished these milestones in the face of an immensely demanding year – one of disruption, challenge, missed milestones and loss. In a year of hardship, you demonstrated resilience and an unwavering commitment to owning your future. You have put in the effort and your future is bright. I couldn’t be more delighted to share this great news.

As a National Indigenous Recognition Program winner, the College Board will highlight your achievement to more than 1,500 colleges who are looking to connect with students like you, if you are signed up for Student Search Service. And we will help colleges see the range of your talents and interests by sharing some of your achievements. This recognition will help colleges see the potential and power of your curiosity and your commitment to learning. You may even hear from campuses inviting you to apply and to consider opportunities like scholarship programs. Colleges across the country know that students who have been selected for the College Board National Indigenous Recognition Program are some of the most talented across the country. You can mention this award in your college and scholarship applications.

We encourage you to confirm you are signed up for College Board’s Student Search Service, so you can stay connected with interested universities and scholarship programs. Go to Connect With Colleges and Scholarships – Student Search Service.

We are extremely proud of all you’ve accomplished and to honor you as part of the National Indigenous Recognition Program. We are hopeful this program helps you on your path to college. On behalf of the College Board, I celebrate your success and the brightness of all that’s ahead.

David Coleman Chief Executive Officer, The College Board"

8 Likes

Got mine - 11:11 EST!! Anyone else?

5 Likes

nothing yet over here - congrats!

1 Like

not here

Nothing here

Congrats!! Besides the email, did you get an update on the applicant dashboard?

2 Likes

Null

Oddly enough, I didn’t! I just got an email from programadmin@nationalrecognitionprogram.org. My dashboard just says “Application completed -insert date here-”. Hope you hear ASAP!

3 Likes

Congrats! Do you mind sharing which of the recognition program you were awarded?

Got ours! Came in at 11:03 PM CT

2 Likes

got mine

2 Likes

Thanks so much - I got the National African American & Rural/Small Town Recognition Programs (live in the middle of nowhere haha)!

3 Likes

My son just received an email saying he got the national rural and small town award. We don’t live in a small town. He applied for the Hispanic award. Now I am confused.

2 Likes

Email received at 11:50 pm.
Waiting on 2nd award notification

Still nothing as of this morning. I don’t know why they couldn’t just update the dashboard. Beyond irritated now. Congratulations to those that did get the email!

1 Like

Same here, as a Hispanic student it has been super frustrating waiting. I hope it comes today!

1 Like

I just got it!

We got both notifications after midnight (rural and Hispanic). They sent the emails separately for each award ( which had me worried for a bit until we received the 2nd one). Good luck to everyone. Hope your emails arrive soon!

1 Like

My daughter received the small town/rural email. We live in a city of over 1,000000. She applied for Hispanic. Hopefully just a mistake.

3 Likes