College of Science departmental scholarships?

Has anyone been contacted about these yet, or know when that could be coming?

There was a separate application for departmental scholarships. I believe it was due Feb. 1. I was under the impression that the award would come with the financial aid package but I could be wrong.

College of Science didn’t seem to have one when I was looking. Hope I didn’t miss it–I looked a couple of times and think it said no separate application is necessary.

They don’t make it real clear. Here is what I read.

Purdue Scholarships
Incoming freshmen need to have a complete admissions application submitted by November 1 to be considered for Purdue’s merit scholarships.

The Purdue Supplemental Scholarship Application may be used by colleges and schools to award additional departmental scholarships. Awarding is based on need, merit or a combination of the two.

Incoming Freshmen: Be sure to finish the Supplemental Scholarship by Feb. 1 to be considered.

Our D did get her career account set up and sent in the application for the College of Health and Human Sciences. I’d contact admissions to be sure. Perhaps there is still time if I’m correct.

I called the FA office on this a few weeks ago and was told that there was no separate app for College of Science as an incoming freshman.