EA and ED decision's come out Thursday!

<p>Fingers crossed for my son and everyone else who loves CC!</p>

<p>Doesn’t Ed come out Monday? I got a notification email from cc and it said its gonna be on Monday!</p>

<p>my son got an email that said thursday the 19th at 4pm western time, but he is EA. Also mentioned they were closing the office on friday the 20th for Christmas break so it must be thursday. Check your email… and let me know. Here I’m copy/pasting it here if that will work…?
Early Action Admission Notification Schedule</p>

<p>Dear Jason,
As promised, the Admission Committee will notify you of your admission decision this week. Our Early Action decisions will be available to you online on Thursday, December 19 at 4 p.m. MST. To access your decision at this time, please log into your CC Base Camp portal.
Equally as important and in keeping with the national Early Decision binding agreement definition, please email us to withdraw your application from Colorado College if you were admitted Early Decision to another college or university.
The Colorado College campus as well as the Offices of Admission and Financial Aid will close for the winter holiday at noon on Friday, December 20. Our office will open again on Monday, January 6, 2014. We will be available to take your call or report to your email inquiry on that day.
On behalf of the Admission Office staff and the Colorado College community, we wish you a wonderful and memorable winter holiday with your family and friends.
Sincerely,
Roberto Ayala Garcia
Director of Admission</p>

<p>I guess that EA and ED have different notification dates, because my email said that Our Early Decision notification will be available to you online on Monday, December 16 at 4 p.m. MST. And, that was what happened last year.</p>

<p>@jameslacun: Sounds like you’ll know in a few minutes: good luck to you!</p>

<p>well let us know… fingers crossed for you!</p>

<p>Spoke to admissions. This evening for ED. Thursday for EA. Good luck to all. CC became first choice after visit. Excited about location and energy of students in and out of class room.</p>

<p>I am so nervous oh my gosh</p>

<p>I wish you guys best of luck my future potential classmates.</p>

<p>Fingers crossed. Good luck everyone.</p>

<p>Neatocheeto did you get in ?</p>