Colorado College EA/ED Class of 2022

Congrats to all accepted students!

ED actually posted today at 4PM Mountain

what’s the sense of how many ED applicants get deferred vs rejected?

HOOORAAAAYYYY! She’s in!!! 4.6, ACT 33, bio and studio art major. Strengths were likely her portfolio, a strong enthusiasm for both CoCo and interesting discussions (80 percent of her interview was talking about art) and recommendations. Extremely excited to be a tiger! Anyone else?

I was accepted! 3.96 gpa, 33 act, and tons of recommendations, service hours, etc. Couldn’t be more excited!

@shoot4moon, congrats to your daughter. @gltagt, congrats to you. My daughter applied EA, so she will find out next week. My son is a current student at CC and LOVES it there. He is trying to convince my daughter to go there. I really thought there would be more chatter here tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Congrats again!

Daughter accepted ED. Much celebrating in our house tonight! Congrats to @gltagt and @shoot4moon’s daughter!

@shoot4moon Tell your daughter congrats from me. Tell her to look me up when she gets here, as I still have my Senior year to enjoy next year.

Congrats to you ALL !!!

Thank you, Kolorado Kid!!! Really appreciate your time and answers…she is absolutely over the moon! We promised her Blundstone boots if she was admitted…going today I bet!!!

omg so nervous

Does anyone’s admission checklist have a new item, mid-year report?

I got that too…@arivera1

@ARIVERA1 You sure that hasn’t been there for a while? I see it in my son’s but that’s a feature that most of the status sites have.

@david5454 pretty sure it’s just pop up on mine this morning. They updated it during11 30and 12 50, ( I screenshoted during these 2 times…

@ARIVERA1 , it just showed up on my daughters checklist sometime today. It was not there first thing this morning. Don’t read too much into it yet.

lol, ok. Yes, I was checking my son’s portal and of course wondering if it meant anything. Thanks for all the responses.

is it 4pm mountain time?

Yes 4pm mountain time.

20 minutes left