Columbia Class of 2027 Official Thread

Received email to apply for dual degree program for 2024. Why would of they do that?

Typically, those who get this email get rejected/waitlisted and are flagged for the GS pathway
 Which means that if you take a gap year and reapply to GS, you’ll almost certainly get in

2 Likes

This email means nothing. If you signed up for one of those virtual tours, you’ll get a few emails like this
 we’ve been getting them even before we actually applied lol

About columbia school of general studies? Just check once coz this email isn’t the normal promotional email
 Reddit says otherwise

I could see at least 4 similar emails from GS since Feb 10th.

So a new thing happened with me:
I only submitted one address (permanent address) and had only one on my portal. Today, out of nowhere, I see 3.
All are the same address with a little variation between them
 the catch: I only ever mentioned one address in my application

So what does that imply? I mean do having multiple addresses mean anything?

1 Like

Idk, but my friend who got a likely letter has the same thing

So if we have two addresses, despite only submitting one, is that considered a good sign?

A couple years back that was the case with stanford, but obviously I have no way of knowing if that’s the case here.

Honestly, I have no clue. I don’t know what anything means atp

Interesting. We had not heard anything whatsoever from Columbia since applying back in January.

1 Like

Delete

This is what I have. Do some people have it different?

Same

we have 2 addresses. One permanent and one mailing. And they’re the same.

1 Like

We only have one.

I have 3
 of the same one, but with variations

1 Like

Could you share a SS? Not of your exact address ofc, but what each three look like. I have two (permanent/mailing) and I’m curious what the third one is

1 permanent and 2 mailiing addresses. They popped up today. Permanent and mailing 1 are the same.

One has zone name and landmark. Other doesn’t. What’s interesting is that I know some 20 people who have oy one or two that they submitted. But a friend who got a columbia likely had this same thing when he got his likely letter

1 Like

May I ask if you’re domestic or international?

1 Like