Columbia Transfer : Fall 2022

Hii! Yes! Should I just send my midterm report or wait for them to ask for it?

1 Like

I logged in to financial aid website. The financial aid status disappeared. Anyone has the same issue? Omg… when I clicked menu there is only one tab “home” there…

me too!

omg, hopefully that is not a bad sign tho… Getting more and more nervous now. It was actually there yesterday!

mine disappeared as well! i actually do not remember if it was bad or good haha

also, i don’t think there ever was a withdraw button on the transfer portal right? i j went to check and i dont have one but i dont think it was ever there now that i think about it

does anyone know what time columbia came out last year?

There wasn’t a withdraw button. Click on update ur application there is a withdraw application tab

1 Like

I looked at the time before. It was late May

May 21, 5 pm Eastern time

Potentially worth noting that the year prior it was May 8th

3 Likes

Do you know the exact day you heard?

Yea. Decision was on May 8th for 2020 Fall transfer.

yes, mine disappeared the other day. did anyone also get asked for additional financial aid forms through idoc and/or have Columbia make a correction to their FAFSA?

Yes, have you heard of something called a dependent verification form Grp 1 ? Assuming you’re a dependent ofc

1 Like

I’m a dependent but I don’t think that’s what the form was called. It asked for any additional financial support I would receive from outside sources. And my FAFSA correction had to do with my family’s expected contribution

Is that a good or bad sign??

I also was accepted to Columbia SPS as a summer visiting student. I don’t know if that would have any weight on my Columbia College application??

I think that would probably help you. Is the form you are talking about called, " Columbia University Outside Scholarship and External Payment Form?" I didn’t get a FASFA update request but I did get a request for this worksheet back when I submitted FASFA in feb, so I suspect whatever I got was automated. Did you get the FASFA adjustment notification recently? They messed up my SSN so I technically just got it submitted :frowning: