Columbia University Science Honors Program ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

<p>lol let’s guess how many people are gonna post here saying they got accepted…</p>

<p>i guesstimate … 7 xD</p>

<p>aw geez… idk. i no that some genius from my school didn’t get in but somebody else who’s not too smart got in…</p>

<p>well you can’t look at it that way because the latter might be better at test taking than the former will. so… yea plainly put, some prob. felt great on that day taking the test xD</p>

<p>genius guy… 2400 and 4.0… idk. did anybody think the second math hard section was hard?</p>

<p>i thought it was a bit challenging. I know i got like 5 wrong so… getting the rejection letter is soon-to-come. </p>

<p>LOL but strangely,… now that you said it… pretty weird … 2400 and 4.0 =/ You nwo colleges are weird organizations. If they let you guess what they want, life isn’t that thrilling anymore :-)</p>

<p>hahhah… i’m so annoyed… cuz i can’t remember wut i did for the math section… cuz i THINK that i thought it was easy, and i FELT like i left nothing blank… but then i do really bad on amc’s so idk how that would happen… i wish i could remember how many i left blank</p>

<p>i can look at it this way. I won’t havta wake up early on saturdays</p>

<p>LMAOOO XDDD</p>

<p>ooh the mailman is downstairs xD</p>

<p>lol, and ummmm, it’s ok xD you’ll find out what happens when you get the mail~</p>

<p>i got mine~ rejection xD</p>

<p>this sucks</p>

<p>well lol good luck on yours xD</p>

<p>i really no i failed the science part…i’m in chem and i didn’t get any of the chem parts… nor physics since i never took it…</p>

<p>do u think rec counts any? or school grades? or that friggin essay we had to write…</p>

<p>did anybody who was like checking this thread yesterday get in?</p>

<p>i got the mail today since i live in nyc. i got rejected too… i was kind of expecting it =/
its okay.</p>

<p>i got in, which really surprised me because a) i only answered 9 challenge questions (though I got all of them right) and b) usually only 1 freshman from my school gets in per year. and previously, they were all intel semifinalists, super-math-brains who got 800s on their math SATII in 7th grade, that kind of thing.
And believe me, that is NOT me.
Anyway, it’s a credit to everyone for trying. You’re obviously very motivated if u took the time, and that’s half the battle.</p>

<p>I live in central New Jersey, and I’m still waiting for a response. Hope it comes tomorrow…</p>

<p>bigbanglover!! I love bigbang too!!!..coughcough…
yup I think it’s coming tomorrow too…another day with heartache</p>

<p>ahh! i still haven’t gotten it…</p>

<p>Rejected whoooooo :d</p>

<p>i got in!!! i knew that the test was too easy, especially the math challenge questions part…</p>

<p>i’m still shaking -_- checked the mailbox 6 times in the last hour…</p>