Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

thank you for addressing. I knew that had to be wrong and I tried to point it out so others wouldn’t be expecting a decision tomorrow.

1 Like

When do they send those? Just curious!!

2 Likes

I was told by AO today that the decisions going to be end of this month
Any idea when was it last year?

I think Ivy day is 3/30 7pm?

4 Likes

I’ve seen from past years that likely letters usually sent out the first week or so of March. I saw one year it being the 15th is I saw one year where it was later, there’s not really a set date, just that it’s before the 30th.

2 Likes

In response to “likely letters” since it was mentioned here. Does Cornell send for academics or just athletes?

And what would warrant a likely letter?

Thank you!

Some of the Cornell colleges send likely letters for academics but it’s usually to a very small group that is meeting an institutional need. So, no one should worry if they don’t get one.

1 Like

I just logged in to check the Financial Aid to Do List and saw this

2 Likes

yep, if you logout of the Cornell FA page, this is the message you’ll see. It’s been this way, nothing new.

2 Likes

I logged back in, thank you!

1 Like

Apparently sone likely letters went out today

2 Likes

I also saw a few posts on Reddit from Cornell SHA applicants who received their early acceptances today.

Does anyone know if they are gonna send out any more likely letters, or if that was all?

The ones that came out yesterday is for those who were accepted to Cornell hotel school. Those decisions always come out early. They are not likely letters.

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone who received a likely letter. Yesterday the SHA admitted a small amount of students, early. Apparently, they have done this in years past (according to some on Reddit). They were sent emails to check their portals and they were admitted - not a likely letter. These were early admits. The remainder will receive decisions on Ivy day.

I meant like, does anyone know if any other SHA acceptances will happen on Ivy Day?

1 Like

Yes, of course. The remainder of acceptances will be released on ivy day. Apparently the number of acceptances to SHA yesterday was a very small number.

2 Likes

Oh, cause I know in past years, many ppl did not get in RD, like most was early March.

Has any international student been accepted to Cornell Hotel Administration already? Or is the early notification just for domestic students?

I saw a few ppl on zeemee that got in who were intl.

1 Like