Cornell Class of 2027 Official Thread

Today my HS counselor received an email from Cornell asking for an updated mid-term report. She had already submitted my mid-term grades in late December and no grades have posted since then. She resent the mid-term report and added a short recommendation. Just basically saying that she thought I would be a good fit at Cornell etc. What do you make of this? Is this a good sign?

3 Likes

did anyone elses fin aid portal update/change?

when you click the view financial aid decision portal what does everyone’s aid year say?

1 Like

Nope. Our to do list has always been empty

ours says 2024

1 Like

What’s the decision portal? You mean the application status page?

If you google cornell financial aid portal, click on the one that says view financial aid decision

2 Likes

Same here

are u a deferred candidate?

All it says is “no current to do item information found.” :frowning:

1 Like

Use this link: View Financial Aid Decision | Financial Aid

3 Likes

OK now it says 2024 and “inquiry access denied.”

1 Like

I saw one person on reddit say they have 2023-2024

1 Like

Interesting :face_with_monocle:… my son’s says 2024 only

3 Likes

does their aid year said 2023-2024 for anyone??

mine only says 2024 :confused:

2 Likes

There are two diff websites though, cause I have one that says the 2024 inquiry access denied, and then there is another with a to do list and says no to do list info found.

4 Likes

Same for us.

Cornell fin aid emails me asking for a financial aid document I have yet to receive. I responded to them, stating that it would take a while for the document to process. They told me it was fine, I could submit the document whenever I received it (I told them it would most likely be the end of March- early April). They also asked me to correct my W-2 forms after reading my update. On my financial aid portal, it says 2024.

3 Likes

Yea I wanted to see if the aid years were different for anybody