Cornell RD Class of 2025

If I remember correctly, UPenn has also made changes in their portal so students would not be able to submit new documents or opt to withdraw. So I doubt it means anything notable; instead, it is a trend that universities are joining to prevent extra work (?). I’m not very sure LOL

2 Likes

most decisions have been made before today anyways

1 Like

Thanks. It’s so competitive everywhere who really knows what they’re looking for or want this year? They didn’t want him during ED so they may still not want him. And if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be, if not then there’s another great school for him. I think I’m more dreading having to go move my kids into 3 different colleges and all that messy stuff than anything.

The withdraw button has disappeared for everyone?

For me , yes

Does anyone has “transfer credit” or “review transactions” on their financial aid portal? It is Main menu > Self Service

i do i think everyone does

in self service do you also have “enrollment”?

Yes, me too.

Yes. Enrollment is there, but you can’t do anything. The decision is yet to be released. The system is just a holding area for the financial documents now. Until we get accepted, it doesn’t mean anything.

Where was the 'withdraw button on the portal? I don’t have it either now.

Decision date is April 6th? No chance they come out sooner? It seems so late in the process to find out… May 1st is around the corner.

Nope. All Ivy League schools release on the same date at the same time by an agreement they all have with one another.

Ok. Thank you.

Would submitting an update rn be negative?

there’s no harm in sending it, but I don’t think they are even gonna consider it because -

1. they are winding up with all the decisions as they are gonna be released in the coming week.
  2. the supplementary documentation deadline was feb 15, so I don’t think you can send anything past that, though I’m not sure if an “update” is part of supplementary documents.

if you believe the update can be a make or break for you, then go ahead and there might be a slight possibility that it will be considered

They’re done. Updates will make no difference. If you are waitlisted, send then

3 Likes

Does anyone still have their withdraw button, or has it disappeared for everyone?

mine is gone

Waiting on: UPenn, Dartmouth. Columbia. Harvard, Cornell (I got a likely letter), and my Deferred REA from Stanford.

1 Like