Cornell RD Class of 2025

yalls i doubt the chat button means anything. but it is really weird that they added it now all of a sudden

1 Like

I don’t have the chat button :frowning:

You are great, hang in there!

1 Like

I have the button! (international, applied RD)

I have the chat button. But i really doubt it means anything. don’t worry guys

ye too many people have it to be a sign (unless its a sign of rejection :smirk:)

Lol it definitely isn’t a rejection considering I got a likely (unless they sent it by accident)

May be it’s a sign that we can chat with them and find out the results instead of waiting till 4/6 :wink:

The Chat with us button just pops up from the right bottom of the portal right? Like its not written/attached there permanently…

no. just pops up.

1 Like

We have the same blue chat button it was not there last night also portal changed to multiple steps to open the application. It was not like that last night

D21 never received her likely letter. Hoping this was a mistake on Cornell’s part, so waiting to see what happens on Tuesday. Very unprofessional of them. We’re losing interest in the school.

uh… why is it unprofessional that she didnt get a likely letter?

2 Likes

Don’t feed the troIIs

1 Like

I had the chat with us button a few hours ago. Just disappeared.

2 Likes

My daughter’s chat button disappeared as well.

same. omg. so weird.

Same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same😢

Ok guys I have had this chat button since November ( i applied rea somewhere else) and admissions allows you to have a live chat with one of their representatives Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to ask question about your app., the campus, etc.

7 Likes