Cornell University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Well they certainly are still considering your app. Good luck and thanks.

Does it say downloaded on your counselor ED agreement?

Yes mine says downloaded

What date does it say for yours? Mine says it was downloaded on the 4th of December so I’m assuming they’re in the process of reviewing my application right now?

1 Like

My counselor ED agreement still has the date I submitted my app

1 Like

My parent ED agreement still shows “submitted”

My counselor submitted ED agreement probably through email. I can’t see the status on my common app.

Mine does too- I have heard it doesn’t matter if it is downloaded or submitted though.

But I think it’s a pretty reasonable indication since they don’t need to download ED agreements of rejected applicants.

1 Like

But as I have not seen anyone with their parent ED agreement marked “downloaded”, it doesn’t mean anything at least at this point.

I figure everyone’s aid year is 2024 in their fin aid portal?

you mean for those people who request fa or for all applicants?
Cuz I did not apply for fa, and mine did not show 2024

Did anyone receive the request from Cornell (sent to counselors i guess) which indicates that they require the first-quarter grade.
i saw somebody received that but i did not

It’ll only show up if you applied for aid probably

1 Like

I got a request for quarter grades but I’m not really sure what was submitted since there was a glitch at my school on progress report day and none of the teachers put grades in. I also have a not so hot grade in AP French 4 rn so hopefully they’ll overlook that as it’s not related to my major

1 Like

Any changes in anyone’s fin aid portal?

yes - was requested last week - are you HUMEC as well?

Sorry wrong reply

uhhhhh when will our results be released??? cuz some of my friends got their results much earlier than the told ddl

Do you mean people have already heard their decisions from this ED cycle?