Cornell waitlist 2027

It’s been quiet for so long… I plan on calling for an update tomorrow! super worried

2 Likes

I hope they have some good news. If you’re fine with it, could you also ask whether they’ll offer transfer options?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m also looking forward to the TO now even though i should probably just get rid of any hopes at all :frowning:

do u guys think theres gonna be a wave this friday or monday

1 Like

Still hoping but not so sure. There have been a handful (NYC) but those were offered from May 1 until last week. We’ve heard of nothing for the past 7 days. We were hoping for an update from our college counselor but no news.

I did call!

I called general admissions and asked for an overall update and if the process was over, but she connected me to the CoE office, and they did not answer :confused: I’ll try my luck tomorrow since I did call late!

I will ask about this for sure

They just returned my call

I got off the waitlist into Cornell CAS today! Wishing for good news for the rest of you!

3 Likes

congratulations! what is your major?

the CoE said they are going to be making decisions over 24 hours but it won’t be many!

College Scholar

Omg, congrats!! that’s really good news

and by the end of next week, they plan to finalize all decisions…the process will end!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything about CALS. A few CAS in the past week, but nothing for CALS. I wonder if they are done?

1 Like

congrats! when did you receive the interest email and what region are you from?

I’m from the Northeast and got an interest email on 4/28.

1 Like

did they say anything about the transfer option?

1 Like