Cornell waitlist 2027

Anyone get off of Nolan Hotel school within the last couple of days? If so, when was letter of continued interest sent? Also, would you mind sharing gender and what state? Private or public school? Or any other details?

Nothing today.

1 Like

New to post. When is the latest date to know the get off the waitlist?

Congratulations everyone who got in. Hopefully we all get off CoE waitlist. I sent my response on Thursday, few hours after I received the email.

1 Like

Hi kyra8, do you mean that you received the email from CoE on Th and responded in a few hours? Did you get the offer since then? Thanks.

Hi summerMay,
I responded to the waitlist email with short essay in few hours after it was received on Thursday night. I am still waiting to hear back.

thanks for sharing, kyra8. My D is waiting as well, but she turned in the form yesterday.

Sorry. What is CoE?

My son has not heard anything from CAS, hoping to hear from CAS soon.

College of Engineering

1 Like

When did he confirm his continuous interest in CAS?

To clarify, he has not received any email / request after he submitted LOCI.

Sorry hope he will receive one soon.

1 Like

sorry, one more question, will student receive “no” as rejection in waitlist? Or just assume no news means not accepted.

messaged you!

2 Likes

There is no movement on my waitlist, but I’m checking every day. I received the additional email from the COE Thursday last week and responded on Saturday. I’m unsure about their process, so I’m patiently waiting!

I also want to mention… I received a financial aid email after the additional COE email. Since I’m missing a document, they email me daily. However, that was the first time I received an email since March. Not sure if that’s a sign, but hopefully.

3 Likes

Thank you. I sent you one back!

Good for you. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

Are you sure as economics is under CAS and my daughter applied to that. Any way did anybody get off the waitlist for economics ?