Cost of Blinn-Bryan Engineering Academy vs. Full admit at CS?

Does anybody know how much money one can save if they are an out of state student and are offered Blinn-Bryan Engineering Academy? For regular CS it’s about $50,000 a year or more but I imagine the tuition at Blinn is a lot less than at main campus A&M.
I don’t need an exact number just an estimate so I can consider it if I am offered that as a decision.
Thanks

@COOLDUDE234 While I don’t have real numbers, I will say that you will still pay TAMU for the courses you take at TAMU campus. Then you’ll pay Blinn for those classes which yes, are much cheaper. If you took 6 credits at TAMU then you’ll pay by the credit plus any fees associated like health center, rec center, university fees, etc… not to mention parking at both campuses unless you bus it from one to the other (which is doable).

@AggieMomhelp so for an out of state student this would most likely be the better financial choice for saving money for the first/first+second year/s of college compared to full at CS?

Yes, but I don’t think it will be that big of a savings, but yes it will save!!!

Have you had the come to jesus discussion about money with your parents? You are an NY resident, paying to go to a Texas community college makes zero sense if you can get NY options with NY funding. Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Make sure you have your home safety squared away. If you have money to splash, make sure you read and understand TAMUs ETAM and go through that with your parents. Understand yield too, it will cost A&M very little to offer you an alternative pathway and only you take the risk that you don’t make it into your major.

@Sybylla i have my safeties but the state schools of NY don’t really have good engineering so I’m not really interested in them. We are prepared for the tuition in Texas.

And also @Sybylla i think I will be able to achieve the 3.5 gpa bc I will have the math and physics readiness.