Countdown for the nation to recognize VT Football

<p>guys the Bama game is not far away at all...
we took a huge blow when we lose Evans but I believe we have guys that can step up and fill in that void</p>

<p>so lets talk bout sm football here and get our minds of school for a while</p>

<p>I heard Tyrod had 218 yards at the scrimmage the other day, this looks promising and I heard our offensive line play was good. This is the key cog that has been missing in Virginia Tech’s offense: the line. During the ACCCG in 08 we dominated BC because we had such a quick running game and the offense was blocking the best they have all season. So O-line block is key. </p>

<p>Evans did hurt and earlier I was saying either team by a field goal, but now I’m saying 21-13 BAMA. IMO, you can still be a hard core fan and predict them to lose.</p>

<p>yeah i completely agree with ur opinion…but it would be nice for VT to beat Bama at Bama and earn some credibility for the team and as well the conference…
maybe this year we play is a better BCS bowl game than the Orange Bowl</p>

<p>yea true, but its not at bama, its at a neutral site… the georgia dome. and also, we can’t get any better BCS bowl game than the orange bowl (other than a national championship of course) The winner of the ACC automatically gets a bid to the Orange bowl, and if we don’t win the ACC its pretty unlikely we will get a BCS at large for any other bowl unless the ACC is unreal awesome this year.</p>

<p>Countdown for the nation to recognize VT Football, HAHAHAHAHA. Really how did the game go? HAHAHA Tech has only beaten 1 team ranked in the top 10 ever!! App State has beaten more a top 5 teams then Tech and they are in the CAA 1-AA! HAHAHA you guys are a joke!</p>

<p>It could be worse. We could be UVA. Because then we’d have to be at UVA.</p>

<p>Nah, Chuy, it could be much worse than that. We could be attending JMU with Royal16 and have to listen to his smack talk ALL day, EVERY day! Ahhh, sports - bringing out the best and worst in all of us :)</p>

<p>This is what happen when people talk big and can’t back it up. If tech would have won I would have been happy for tech. But you lost, “Countdown for the nation to recognize VT Football” is pretty bold. I know Tech has a lot of school pride but come on everyone had bama winning the game. Chuy why did you bring up UVA? Is that an automatic response, “well at least we aren’t UVA”? I don’t smack talk, I have been very fair on this website. It was when I saw that boneheaded title, “Countdown for the nation to recognize VT Football” I flipped. I was so tired of hearing how Tech was going to beat Bama and go on to win the national championship. But I do apologize, I should never have commented.</p>

<p>I think it was a fair response, its hard being a UVA fan after this weekended…</p>

<p>wait you go to JMU and your talking trash about VT… lol That is true about our record with top 5 teams but we did just win the ACC and the orange bowl… And i cant find it right now but if i remember correctly our record with ranked teams in general is pretty good.</p>