Covid policies for fall

Hello!

For those of you with new or returning college music students, just wondering what kinds of policies the music schools are requiring for vaccinated and unvaccinated students for fall. Anything instrument-specific? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

I suggest you refer to colleges listed in the college and covid mega thread. It seems that most colleges have individual policies. Check individual websites for colleges of interest.

1 Like

Will do. Thank you for pointing me in that direction. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I read through the link above and it is not really specific to the music programs in each college/university as those rules can be different. If anyone has specifics they can share on what their music program is doing for fall, I would greatly appreciate it! TIA!

1 Like

We just got an email from Manhattan school of music that relates to their precollege. I don’t know if this is the same as their college but they are mandating vaccines for staff, faculty and parents, suggesting for students (who are between age 8-18), limiting parents in the building, keeping 3 feet separation during classes, and requiring masks at all times indoors (guidelines for wind and brass players they say is soon to come).

1 Like