CU Boulder Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Reddit says EA by Feb 1 and all notifications happen the same day

1 Like

title. Got to be any day now.

EA decisions typically have come out on Fridays in prior years. Iā€™m guessing (hoping?) 1/21.

2 Likes

Based on what Iā€™ve read here and looking around Google I have this Friday marked in my calendar for notification. Hope Iā€™m accuratešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

2 Likes

I guess it will be this Friday then or next Friday 01/28

anyone know time of day? Some schools release at the same time every year ??

1 Like

Last year it was on 01/22 (Friday) around 4.30 pm. Expecting this year on 01/21 around 5 pm

2 Likes

congrats! She has amazing stats - good luck on the scholarship!

Thank you!

1 Like

We are anxiously awaiting a decision here in MA for my daughter - would love to hear soon so we could plan a visit out there!

4 Likes

us too- good luck to you!

2 Likes

last year it was January 22 around 5:00 pm

3 Likes

2 days to goā€¦

2 Likes

Logged in and noticed that major is no longer listed on right side of screen, several boxes are there and major has been one. Itā€™s empty now. All else is the same. Including app has met EA deadline and scholarship box, etc. Any insights??

2 Likes

I donā€™t recall seeing major in one of those boxes, but itā€™s not on mine either at this time if that helps

Itā€™s no longer on my sonā€™s application status page either.

Itā€™s no longer on my daughterā€™s application page either.

I do see an empty box between scholarship application and term change on the right hand sideā€¦
Preparing to declare results??
-R

I just checked my daughter and both her major and her withdraw button are gone. Looks like progress to me - fingers crossed for Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Giddy up.

1 Like