CU Boulder Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

My son just got accepted to Leeds in Finance.

7 Likes

My daughter does not have a decision yet on the portal. Is anyone else still waiting? She is a non resident.

We are waiting too. College of Music. Itā€™s entirely possible that theyā€™re rolling out Decisions by college. Nothing changed in our portal at all earlier today like other folks were seeing

Congrats to all. It has been a long wait!

I have got to laugh that my in state kid with outstanding stats didnā€™t get any scholarship money. Clearly, they care only about drawing in the cash cow OOSers these days.

He got into his REA choice so he will be fine. Thanks anyway, CU! :joy:

3 Likes

I misspoke, she got accepted! Major: biological sciences. $25,000 Chancellorā€™s Scholarship, but thatā€™s over 4 years, $6250 per year.

So also got into UVM and weā€™ll have to visit both and compare.

4 Likes

I wish they had given my OOS kid the major he wanted and spent the 25k on an instate kid instead.

1 Like

OOS DS got into engineering with presidential scholarship.

4 Likes

Having difficulty logging in - asking for a pin when email and password were previously reset. Are we missing an email? Thanks for the help!

MY OOS daughter just got in to Arts and Sciences for Psychology. Also received the Chancellorā€™s Scholarship.

2 Likes

I am sorry. Like our situation, I really donā€™t understand their thinking on that one. It seemsā€¦arrogant on their part? In any case, I hope you have other great options!

1 Like

OOS, accepted. No mention of merit so disappointed. Any chance financial info will follow?

Did you complete the general scholarship application & CMCI scholarship app?

Not yet - its been started but she didnā€™t want to write any essays until she knew she got in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My daughter received $64k OOS for University of Vermont, $108k at University of Denver but nothing at CU Boulder. We are in New York.

1 Like

No emails received yetā€¦

If you get pre-business is that bad? My son was excited about acceptance, but now he is feeling down.

As long as he does well in some of the pre-requisites he will get it. They have a very supportive program. They want to make sure he is prepared to be successful.

1 Like

Accepted environmental design
OOS
4.2 weighted, 4.0 uw
Test optional
No mention of scholarship :frowning:
Was hoping for at least chancellor to make it slightly betterā€¦ her top choice but hard to justify the oos costs

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thatā€™s a huge win, if this is one of her top choices. I am curious, what state are you from and what was her stats?

OOS daughter
4.33 weighted/3.9 unweighted
Neuroscience/Pre-med
Chancellorā€™s scholarship
Invite to A&A honors

2 Likes