Day On Campus Invites

<p>Hey guys, I was just wondering whether or not any of you have gotten your invites, or whatever they call them, for Day on Campus. Hopefully they come ASAP so i can plan around my summer work schedule (gotta fly out from Colorado).</p>

<p>My son got his on Friday, but we are in state, that is probably why it was so fast. Actually, it was the paper where son could select which day he wanted to show up.</p>

<p>Awsome, i should get it tomorrow or the next day then. Hopefully i can get a good day so that i can get the classes i want.</p>

<p>Son got his today (Monday) - we're from Texas. We can't go up until June 22, hope he can still get the engineering classes.</p>

<p>Got mine. I already set up my SSINFO account. I already feel like a Boilermaker...</p>

<p>I recieved mine today...from Nevada, Im probably going to have to email/phone an advisor for classes in order to eliminate a third trip out there. Runner...did you visit campus back in april, like the 15th, I remember someone from colorado in the engineering sessions.</p>

<p>I went there for Scholars Day sometime in March/April ish. That might have been me, I'm a loud person :)</p>