Decision made

Ok, so now my status says decision made but it doesn’t tell me what the decision is…accepted or rejected. What the heck does that mean??? This is crazy…I just want to know either way!!! Why do they feel the need to put us through this??? It’s mean and it’s driving me crazy!

My status has said that for the longest time. Don’t worry man.

thanks! were you were accepted???

no, I wasn’t. I still have yet to hear and it still says the same thing on my portal.

well good luck to you!!

It’s a glitch, it should not say this.

They will send you an email with the real decision.

Im in the same boat waiting

I had that a few months ago and I emailed my admissions counselor (before the early action release date so that’s why the email refers to it) and he said this:

"The Admissions Committee has been busy reviewing applications since well before Thanksgiving. Some of the Early Action decisions have been made. You must understand that we need time to prepare and print decision letters as not everyone even visits the status checker as you have done. "

I think it might be like a ‘for office use’ type deal, but I’m not sure.

Hi all, anyone get accepted or rejected today? This waiting is very antagonizing but I hope it is worth the wait!!!

Mine also says decision made! I tried checking yesterday but the server was down so I checked this morning and it changed to decision made. This is torture…