Did any one received Merit scholarship details along with Admission

My Son’s both got Admit letters to CS/Eng - it just says congratulations… admitted nothing related to Merit aid. Did anyone got those details?

When would they let us know? (PS: Both have stats for Presidential). They haven’t applied to Honors yet but will be soon this coming weekend.

Nothing yet here, and mine also has stats for Presidential. My son applied for honors about 3 weeks ago, and hasn’t heard about that either.

It’s been a while, but I think the actual award letter came later than the acceptance. DS started in 2015.

The merit letters come separately. Expect to see the letters very soon.

Congratulations

Also waiting on these letters!

Yesterday we received an official letter with S19’s merit scholarship offer. I know the university says merit is automatic, but it’s nice to have it in writing.

S still hasn’t officially accepted though. Husband took him to see another school he was interested in, which he liked, and then asked to go back to UA one more time. They’re headed there for University Days on the 17th. I’m totally expecting him to accept UA, but he’s being extra cautious, which is good!

We received our letter yesterday as well and are headed to campus for the first time on 9/17. Looking forward to it!

Got the letter yesterday. I agree that it is reassuring to hold a hard copy in the hand. Congrats to everyone!

My son got his letter yesterday. He checked his Crimson mail and got his acceptance to the honors college today. He also got an invitation to apply to Blount Scholars. He’s not sure about that one, though. He’s an engineering major and is not sure yet on his minor. Liberal Arts is probably a good choice though, in my opinion.

Same here@elodyCOH. Roll Tide.

DS received his letter today. It’s a relief to see the formal scholarship offer.