Did You Get Accepted to NYU Class of 2027? Get All Your Questions Answered by the School - Exclusive AMA w/ NYU on Thu, Apr 6 @ 4-5pm ET

@Yinka106, we recommend contact the Abu Dhabi Campus directly at nyuad.admissions@nyu.edu.

1 Like

So I can only study abroad on NYU’s New York campus?

Okay, thank you.

Is there a center to support people with disabilities?

@Mei_2023, there are a variety of career paths one can do with a Media, Culture, and Communication major. Our very own Khalifa majored in that and they are an admissions officer currently. I have a friend who is interning for a local news station and hopes to continue that after graduation. Summer internships are easy to come by for our students but it can be competitive depending on the specific internship. Saludos!

We do not consider legacy at NYU!

1 Like

There very much is! We have a Moses Center for Student Accessibility. They can help with academic + housing accomdations and more

1 Like

@Yinka106, you can study away at our 11 study away sites but you could not transfer to the New York campus nor the Shanghai campus

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for answering all my questions. This question is for my friend’s son. He is on the waitlist in math major. What can he do to increase his chance to be out of the waitlist

1 Like

@Mei_2023, the waitlist is randomized meaning that every student is assigned a position on the waitlist at random.

What is the admission rate for transfer?

Thanks y’all for all the wonderful questions! It was truly a pleasure! Have a great evening and a wonderful weekend ahead!

Saludos cordiales,
Ivan

1 Like

Thank you both so much!!!

Thank you so much @KhalifaAdmNYU and @IvanStudentNYU for taking time to answer all these questions. You guys are amazing. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for the info!