Do I have a chance to get into any U.C's?

I am a sophomore right now at Northwood High School(which is so competitive and hard) going to become a junior for 2017-2018, and I haven’t done well this year at all.
Freshmen year:
Honors Science 1: A
Algebra 2: A
English: A
Spanish: A
History: A
Elective: A
No sports

Sophomore Year:
Honors Science 2: B+ both semesters
A.P. Stats: B+ both semesters
Spanish 2: A. and a B+ 2nd semester
English: A both semesters
History: A, and a B+ second semester
Performing Arts Elective: A both semesters
Track and Field
Enviro Club
I missed my chances of getting an a by around 0.3 percent in history, Spanish, and science, lol so I am pretty bad at clutching, and I felt like time management got to me this year, because of how track always made me tired and I would fall asleep really early and try to wake up early and finish my homework

I have a total of a 3.85 weighted GPA, and an unweighted GPA of 3.76

My school doesn’t offer ap’s freshmen and sophomore year, except for ap stats, and honors science isn’t weighted for some reason

Junior Year Classes I am going to take
A.P. Physics(weighted)
A.P. Enviro(weighted)
A.P. World History(weighted)
Honors Pre-Calculus(weighted)
European Literature
Spanish 3
Track and Field
Enviro Club
and a couple of more clubs and start working on my volunteer hours
also, I have signed up for the August S.A.T. to get it over with by studying for it this summer, so I can focus on junior and senior years
and I am planning on taking sat subject tests for physics, math ii, enviro, and world history
but yeah that is pretty much it, but I am just a bit worried my chances for UC’s are kind of low

http://collegetools.berkeley.edu/documents/cat_113-128/Calculating_GPA.pdf

This might be useful

Even more helpful: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

As well as this: https://rogerhub.com/uc-undergraduate-admissions-calculator/

oh well if freshmen year isn’t counted then,
my weighted GPA for sophomore year is 3.85 because UC’s do count honors and ap classes even though my school doesn’t and my unweighted GPA is going to be 3.53, and I used the Roger hub website
well this is really bad now because freshmen year I got all A’s, and it would have helped my GPA a lot

UC’s only use 10-11th grades in their GPA calculation and they have their own weighting system regardless of how your HS weights your classes.

Here is the UC GPA calculator: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

You input your unweighted grades from your a-g courses taken in 10-11th grade. If you are a CA resident, then you get extra honors points for any a-g courses taken 10-11th that are UC approved.

You can look up your HS’s a-g courses and UC approved courses on this link: https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist#/list/search/institution

You input the # of semesters of UC approved Honors/AP/IB or DE courses into the calculator and you get an Unweighted UC GPA, Capped Weighted UC GPA (8 semesters of honors points) and Fully Weighted UC GPA (used by UCB/UCLA).

Until you have your Junior year grades and test scores, it is impossible to give you any idea of your chances.

You are on the right track by doing well in all your a-g courses and increasing your HS course rigor. Going to a competitive HS will be noted.

The UC’s are very GPA focused so you want to aim for at least a 4.0 UC GPA (capped weighted) and solid test scores 1350+ SAT or 31+ ACT. You also want to have unique and interesting essays along with good EC’s with leadership if possible. Your intended major will also play a large part into your chances since the more competitive majors will require higher stats.

You can look up the 2017 Freshman profiles in August on the UC website to give you an idea of target GPA and test scores.

Here is some data from 2016 just based on UC GPA (capped weighted):

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.40-3.79:

UCB: 2%
UCLA: 3%
UCSD: 6%
UCD: 15%
UCSB: 14%
UCI: 13%
UCSC: 59%
UCR: 78%
UCM: 92%

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 4.20 or above:

UCB: 42%
UCLA: 54%
UCSD: 87%
UCSB: 85%
UCD: 91%
UCI: 94%
UCR/UCM: 98%

Thank you so much. This makes so much more sense now, I didn’t realize that UC’s calculate their GPA’s differently than how my high school calculates it.So after using the Roger Hub Website again just to make sure, I got 3.85 weighted and 3.54 unweighted for my Sophmore year. Also, I included honors science as weighted even though my own high school doesn’t consider it as weighted. I didn’t even know that being a CA resident allows you to add 1 more point to your weighted classes.

@Sanjit: Out of state applicants still get the 1 point/weighted class is just that OOS applicants do not have any UC approved Honors classes that can be used. They only get the extra weighting for AP/IB or DE courses while some of the California HS’s have Honors courses that meet the UC approved criteria. CA residents just get a small boost vs. out of state but OOS applicants also have a higher standard to get accepted.

Oh okay. Now I know why my high school has lists of classes in the UC approved criteria and classes that aren’t in the UC approved criteria. Thank you so much for clearing this up for me.

2 aps and your other activities is probably going to be a huge workload unto itself. I’d back off the schedule and focus on a high GPA.
good luck