Do i have any chances to get accepted into NYU or any other UC (UCLA or UC BERKELEY) or to the any other prestigious university

Demographics

• US domestic (US citizen or permanent resident) or international student
  • State/Location of residency: (state is important if you apply to any state universities)
  • Type of high school (IB SCHOOL ):
  • Gender/Race/Ethnicity (WHITE MALE CAUCASIAN, AZERBAIJANI):
  • Other special factors (Athlete and entrepreneur):

Is it feasible for me to gain admission to UC Berkeley or UCLA with my predicted IB score of 38 out of 45, which includes strong subject scores such as Russian A SL (7), Math AA HL (5), Physics SL (6), English B HL (7), Business Management SL (5), and Computer Science HL (6)? Additionally, I have an IELTS score of 8, a GPA of 4.5 out of 5, numerous extracurricular activities, two recommendation letters, two UNICEF certificates, a JavaScript proficiency certificate, and substantial participation in Model United Nations (MUN) events. I’m a senior member of my school’s MUN, established a football club, played football, conducted computer science workshops, and am planning to launch a computer science club at my school, also i have internship and i did 2 charities . I’ve also earned a diploma with all A’s from a coding academy, and I have transcripts and a recommendation letter from my coding teacher, where I also served as an assistant. With all these qualifications, could I be accepted if I write exceptional piqs?btw i am an international applicant and do i have chances to get into NYU or any other prestigious university as USC or any UC’s or Cornell University , do i have a good chance or not?

Closing. Multiple account. See earlier thread to comment

1 Like