Do I need to send subject scores for UC's and Cal States by tonight?

I’m super confused. Is the test score submission deadline the same as the application deadline.

I sent UC’s my ACT already, but not subject tests.

I haven’t sent any scores to Cal States yet. Do I need to have this done in the next hour?

The application deadlines are not the test score deadlines and scores can arrive after Nov 30. The UCs actually accept through the Dec tests. So do most of the CSU’s but some of those want all testing completed by Nov, but even then scores can arrive in Dec.

Also, in sending scores, you need send them to only one UC and all others will automatically have them. For CSU’s, you send any SAT scores to CSU Mentor which has its own SAT number and then all CSUs will have them; for ACT scores, you send them to one CSU, and after they arrive, you use a tool on CSUMentor called the ACT Scores Manager to provide the scores to other CSU’s.

Be aware as to subject tests that CSU’s generally do not use them to determine admission unless a subject test score is being submitted to meet a high school course requirement for admission.

You need to send your scores ASAP. In regards to send scores to CSU Mentor, I would not recommend it. My counselor called each of the CSUs and asked if this was a sufficient way of providing test scores, but many of the CSUs have stated that the only way for them to receive them is to send the scores individually. Cal State Fullerton said that if you cannot afford to send the scores, then you can just email them to the admissions office.

@uclahopefull source for this claim please? Because it is directly contrary to policy stated on the CSU online application.

My counselor called the admissions offices. You should as well if you want extra assurance

Your counselor is demonstrably wrong. My son’s scores, sent to CSUMentor, have been received by both Cal Poly campuses.

I have never heard that you need to send to anything other than CSUmentor