Do I stand a chance?

Hi all, I am looking at Wisconsin as a possible school, is it realistic? I can provide more information if needed, just ask!

UW GPA: 3.46/4.0
W GPA: 3.84/4.0 with 5.0 being the highest (converted from my school’s native 4.8/5.0 scale)

No class ranks because top 25% at my school would be top 10% at your average HS
My school is a nationally ranked public school, ranked top 3 in Illinois and is known for academic rigor.
Here is where I score on Naviance: imgur link if you know how to use it - /XsmbbS8.jpg
You can see for the area I’m in, there is a heavy mix of both acceptance and rejections, I figure its they look at my ECs at this point.

29 Composite ACT
31 Superscore ACT

8 Honors Courses
7 AP Courses(not counted in honors count, but are honors weighted in GPA)

NHS - Pod Leader
Marching Band - Band Staff
JA Company - VP of Finance Department
Peer Jury - Juror and Interviewer for New Jurors
Business Professionals of America - State Finalist
Solstice Literary and Art Magazine - Layout Designer
Campaign for Classrooms - member (group of friends that made a club to raise money to build classrooms in 3rd world countries)

In the band program(Marching, concert, and orchestra) for all four years.

65ish hours of community service - 40 at my local food pantry and 25 doing Peer Jury

Jobs:
Working currently at TCBY(Frozen Yogurt) and plan to continue throughout the year
Worked at Jewel Osco for 3 months (summer)

Other ~
State: Illinois
School Type: 98% of seniors go to college, around 780 students per class
Ethnicity: White/Asian
Income Bracket: 450k
Hooks: None
Major: Strong interest in finance major

As I said, I can give more information if needed.
Thanks!

Just FYI - UW-Madison does not superscore. The middle 50 percentile ACT score of admitted students is 27-31 so your 29 is in the middle of the middle.

Do not overestimate the caliber of your HS- Your 25% IS 25% at many more HS’s than you realize. You may have more offered and you are expected to take advantage of what is available to you. You do not realize that so many students at other HS’s could do as well, or better, than you are doing. Students are not penalized for going to other HS’s, the converse is that you do not get extra consideration for happening to be in a desirable HS district. One could ask why you did not learn more of the material presented to get better grades. Wisconsin has been known to have excellent public schools- even in the smaller cities. You may be surprised by the caliber of instate students if you do end up at UW.

You in that vast middle pool of students- could go either way.

btw- some HS’s in WI do not weight grades and some students will have higher gpa’s including honors and APs than you do. Plus- some will have 5’s on many of the AP exams coming from ordinary public schools. Be thankful your parents were able to raise you in a location with good education. That will serve you well in college.