Does anyone know much about Colonial de la Paz

<p>i’m wait listed to be in likins, but if i don’t get in, i will be in la paz. i heard the rooms are a good size and it’s on highland, so that’s good. But i cant find out of there are air conditioning, average-style bathrooms, and nice communities (do people on the same floor talk to each other? Are they friends or at least friendly?)</p>

<p>My DS stayed in la paz during orientation, I dont’ recall a/c, it is an older dorm, bathrooms are only OK, it does feel like you are underground sometimes, since there is alot of exposed piping, its a really good location and a great community though and handy for the Rec centre and marketplace, good loc. </p>

<p>Likins is the business DS lived there freshman year, its the BEST dorm without question. Good luck, but remember it’s expensive like $7.7K, La Paz is 10% cheaper!</p>

<p>Highland Avenue is where you want to live at the UofA. Of course, Likins is the newest & best of the dorms, you really can’t go wrong living on Highland Avenue. Yes, the dorms are all air conditioned. If you look on the Residential Life website, you can get a video tour of all the dorms.</p>