Donate bedding?

<p>DS is moving to the Lofts, which has full size beds. His twin XL bedding set from the dorm will be useless to him, though still in perfect shape. Is there somewhere he can donate it for other students’ use? Or does anyone here need a perfectly good set of navy and gray bedding? </p>

<p>bump for ideas, other than throwing away</p>

<p>Have you tried PMing @paul2752? He seems to be trying to conserve funds!</p>

<p>^wait… @LucieTheLakie are you saying that there are no mattresses in Paty Hall??? </p>

<p>^ we’re talking about sheets and blanket, not the mattress itself.</p>

<p>@paul2752, I’m going to be honest, I can’t tell if most of your questions are sincere or if you’re trolling the parents on these forums. What’s the deal? Did YOU honestly think “bedding” refers to the mattress? </p>

<p>yes…</p>

<p>@LucieTheLakie‌ I m just asking question just to make sure im not missing anyting but maybe I m just really ignorant? However I really appreciate you referring me.</p>

<p>You can also contact Student’s Aid at your university, OR the Office of International Students. They will surely know of kids who have limited funds who would appreciate these items. (I’m a prof, and our International Student Office sends out a call every year specifically for anything you might have in your attic, storage pod, etc. that would help our international students, particularly those in married student housing, to settle in. We’ve donated all sorts of things over the years – from dining room chairs to a jungle gym.)</p>

<p>^thank you</p>

<p>Okay, paul, just trying to clarify!</p>