The Lofts furnishings

<p>A question for those that lived at the Lofts through UA Housing, what furniture is provided in the bedroom? D is moving out of Lakeside today and doesn’t know if she should bother keeping her gel mattress topper. </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>There is a double bed, a dresser, and a desk and chair – maybe a bedside table but I can’t really remember and my DD has already been home and headed off to visit her boyfriend at Clemson so I can’t ask her. None of her bedding from Riverside and Ridgecrest worked, including the mattress topper, since the dorm beds are twin xl and the Lofts bed was a double. She is going to be able to use the last year of her housing scholarship at the Lofts again next year – now that we know that we will definitely invest in a new mattress topper for a double bed! </p>

<p>Thank you! I was pretty sure it wouldn’t be a twin xl like the dorms, but she wanted to make sure. We ended up bringing the topper home since it fit in the car and her little sister can use it in RCS next year! :)</p>

<p>@Whitlo an packages be sent directly to The Lofts?</p>

<p>My son is going to be living at the Lofts this fall. Apparently you have the option of getting the bedroom furniture when you sign the lease, but he wasn’t aware that it is a full-sized bed…he certainly was happy to hear about that! He also told me that you can receive packages there as well. Well, that’s enough about that, the boy just got home late last night; it’s too soon to be talking about these things! ;)) </p>

<p>You do get a mailbox and I assume you can have packages delivered there – but I always ship to her sorority house on the few occasions I’ve sent packages or flowers or things like that. Since we are halfway between her and the boyfriend in Clemson we get to see her pretty regularly, so mostly she just picks things up when she’s here. </p>