Dorm Assignment

<p>You can check your dorm assignment by:</p>

<p>Go to hokiespa and click on "student account information"
Click "apply for budget tuition plan"
Click "new application"
Click "accept",
Click "fall semester" and "continue"</p>

<p>I got Pritchard Hall, does anyone know if this is a good hall. Is it all guys?</p>

<p>So it is single sex. Anyway I can get out of it?</p>

<p>chuy..tell him about Pritchard..according to my stepson they would throw a water balloon from pritchard rooftop all the way to EAJ's front door by using a slingshot device..isn't that ingenious.</p>

<p>Are you guys sure that it isn't just automatically pritchard there until the real assignment comes out. i have pritchard east down as well.</p>

<p>well on face book, people got other assignments as well. im hoping its automatically pritchard but we're all guys... and pritchard is big.</p>

<p>If it says pritchard you're in pritchard, stock up on air fresheners and box fans. :) I never had to live there but I spent a good amount of time there freshman year, and it's really not THAT bad. No AC, but at least you get your own mini-gym on the first (?) floor.</p>

<p>what is in the mini gym?</p>

<p>what is the budget tuition plan. i want to check my assignment but i dont want to start this BTP if its something i dont know</p>

<p>It's just a little workout room with a couple weight machines, bikes, treadmills etc. Not nearly as good as the real gyms that students also have access to, but it's convenient.</p>

<p>Budget Tuition Plan is (I think) being able to pay in installments over the year.</p>

<p>to actually start a btp you have to put bank numbers in and other stuff but you don't have to do that to see which dorm you were billed for.</p>

<p>doesnt work for me. Just says upper quad</p>

<p>but once you have the btp established,like i do, you can't check your dorm assignement. it will not allow you to move forward when you hit continue..</p>

<p>I got Pritchard East, but I heard that there was a rumor it was going to be Co-Ed this upcoming year... any news on this? I can't find anything on any website about it.</p>

<p>i havent heard of any girl getting pritchard yet</p>

<p>They talk about it every year, I think. They were going to put some sort of program on the first couple floors that would include girls but to my knowledge it still isn't going to happen.</p>

<p>i have a few friends who go there and i m prettysure one of them (whos a girl) got pritchard. shes gonna be a sophomore</p>