Dorm help

<p>I am a very social person by day, I love going out playing games, sports, etc. I like going out at night but I don t drink all that much for health reasons. I m not against it, but I just don t very often. I want a dorm that is social and fun (like what I ve heard the southeast neighborhood is like), but I don t want it to be loud on weeknights, or have too much of a focus on drinking (like i ve heard can happen with witte and sellery). Any thoughts? I ve thought about chadbourne, liz waters, smith, kronshage.. any advice would be helpful :)</p>

<p>At your age you legally shouldn’t be drinking at all. Don’t worry, not everyone does.</p>

<p>Look at old dorm threads for many hints. Take drinking culture out of the equation for now and figure out a list of priorities. Location, building style, rooms and many other factors. There is a great deal of variety in Res Halls- suiting students with diverse tastes.</p>

<p>Read old threads. I like Chadbourne Learning Community. Check out the housing.wisc.Edu website.</p>

<p>@garciawc</p>