Double Majoring

<p>Hi Everyone,</p>

<p>I figured I would turn the tables for this one and let some of you give me some advice for a change. haha</p>

<p>I'm currently a sophomore Biological Sciences major. So far I'm actually really liking my Biology coursework unlike the countless math I encountered during my year of being an engineering major. I'm currently taking a Chem II class over the summer as a means to catch up in my new major and I'm enjoying Chemistry just as much as Biology. I was originally going to apply for a Chemistry minor and another minor in Medical Humanities (MSOC), but lately I've been thinking of double majoring in Biology and Chemistry with a minor in MSOC. </p>

<p>I have Organic Chemistry + Lab this fall and what I've learned from basic nomenclature in this Chem II course, I enjoy it. It is like a puzzle, but with elements and compounds. </p>

<p>I'm unsure of what I should do. I want to have the best chance of getting into medical school, but I don't want to ruin my GPA. Not to mention I want to get a Bachelor of Science degree in at least one of those majors. I don't want to settle for a B.A. in both. </p>

<p>What do you guys think I should do?</p>

<p>Have you done the course of study planner (aka pathways planner) to see what your semesters would really look like?</p>