Dual/Double Majors and Minors

<p>The other option is to try to take the lab science at a community college senior year. If it is available to you. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>^ Or self study for a CLEP test, People do it, it’s not easy but possible.</p>

<p>I could have easily studied abroad, but as none of the programs UA tries to sell students really worked for my situation and many of those that it offers, such as the exchange programs, are about $4000 more per semester for OOS students than simply applying to the foreign school as a visiting student.</p>

<p>I highly suggest taking courses over the summer wherever they can be completed cheaply. In my case, that involved living in Reno for 5 weeks during the summer after my sophomore year. For $2000, much of which was tax-deductible, I took classes for 3 undergraduate and 3 graduate credits, food, 5 weeks of housing in a converted hotel room, airfare, and a t-shirt. :)</p>

<p>^^^Ooh, thanks for the reminder about CLEP. Back when I went to college, we didn’t have AP at my HS, but I self studied and got 18 credits from CLEP. Definitely look into that if you don’t have AP at your HS.</p>