Duke waitlist 2026

Tech - that is a huge price difference to Duke full pay.

hi, did you upload your most recent loci to your portal or did you send it to an AO? i want to send a follow up loci reaffirming my interest but Iā€™m not sure of the best approach.

Have you received your financial aid yet? I received an acceptance (GA, Trinity, Public Policy), but still waiting on financial aid.

Had anyone heard back from Pratt yet?

1 Like

My AO never replied back
Does anyone know the link where to find AO from each state ?

Email Duke Admissions Office. They should be able to share that with you.

Congrats! In as well. Did you receive your Fin Aid with your acceptance? Mine is not there. TIA

2 Likes

when did u get ur acceptance?

when did everyone get accepted?

Nope I havenā€™t received it either, I sent an email but it probably should appear within the next few days.

I did both, I just emailed the Dean of Admissions because I couldnā€™t find my regional AO.

1 Like

Yesterday, I think it was posted around the same time everyone elseā€™s were posted, but I checked around 6:30pm est

it was posted on ur portal? thanks for answering these!

Yep on my portal! At 11:00am yesterday I received an email asking me to confirm my interest, at noon they sent me the vague email about checking my portal in 12-24 hours, and when I checked around 6:30pm I had a status update congratulating me on my acceptance.

4 Likes

has anyone gotten an email today?

For anyone who was admitted off the waitlist yesterday, did you guys receive your financial aid letter yet? I canā€™t find mine anywhere in the portal.

To everyone who got in recentlyā€”did yā€™all apply to Trinity?

what was the deanā€™s email?

anyone hear any more?

Not on my end :slight_smile: