Early Action Notification Date

<p>Ok so when I go to this link: <a href=“https://secure.binghamton.edu/qpLogin/login.jsp[/url]”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/qpLogin/login.jsp&lt;/a&gt; and put in my stuff it lets me pay for Fall 2013, but when I go to this link: <a href=“https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp[/url]”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp&lt;/a&gt; it says “YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PAY ANY CURRENT ADMISSION DEPOSITS. This page is for new applicants who wish to pay their enrollment deposit.”</p>

<p>I went to the first link, put my info in, clicked on “make payment” on the left side, then where it says “Undergraduate Admission Deposit (NEW students ONLY)” I click on the red box that says pay and for the “term of admission” it says Fall 2013 when it said Spring 2013 before.</p>

<p>Has this changed for anyone else? I still can’t log into the first link so I don’t know if it means anything.</p>

<p>yankeesfanatic - so can I!!! It only had spring 2013 before. It also let me add me, the parent, as an authorized payer.</p>

<p>same as yankeefanatic. You didn’t actually pay, did you?</p>

<p>^ Of course not. I have no idea if this actually means acceptance or not. They made a point last year of saying that no admissions decision is real until you actually have the acceptance letter in your hands. Paying now when you don’t even know for sure if you’ve actually been accepted would be silly. I’m just hoping this actually means something.</p>

<p>I’m still a little skeptical because I can’t log into that second link and my application status checker has no new info.</p>

<p>I can see the Fall 2013 payment option also. So anxious!</p>

<p>cause I actually know someone who paid the deposit at Bing a few years ago because he was so excited to see he COULD, and theorized that if he paid they would have to let him in. And he did officially get in a few days later (probably not because he paid). But decided not to go so just lost the $ because its nonrefundable.</p>

<p>I got the same thing, but this doesn’t mean I’m in, right? I was really hoping for a letter today.</p>

<p>Yeah I can see the fall 2013 option as well. If everyone can see this option, then this probably means nothing. However, I am keeping my hopes up and praying hard that it does mean something good!!) </p>

<p>So the real question is, does anyone NOT see the Fall 2013 payment option?</p>

<p>I’m thinking everyone has that option.Either that or we all got in lol. But to be honest, I feel like I didn’t make it.</p>

<p>does anybody know what time decisions will come out tomorrow if they are emailed to us? im soo anxious!</p>

<p>i applied to binghamton ea. all of my friends who have heard back from colleges so far online found out at exactly 6pm. i don’t know if that is the case for binghamton. i guess i will keep checking my email and application status.</p>

<p>Do you think we will receive an email tomorrow?</p>

<p>I hope so, this wait has been dreadful</p>

<p>i seriously hope they post these decisions online. If they’re mailing them tomorrow, theres absolutely no way I can wait another few days to get them.</p>

<p>"You are currently eligible to pay a tuition deposit towards the following program(s):</p>

<p>TERM to start: Fall 2013</p>

<p>PROGRAM: Watson Lower Division"</p>

<p>Fingers crossed this means what I think it means :)</p>

<p>I can pay for Harpur Fall 2013!</p>

<p>Hoping as well that this means that I think it means!! :slight_smile: :)</p>

<p>Just to clarify, when I log into the Newly Students Deposit page it also says:</p>

<p>You are currently eligible to pay a tuition deposit towards the following program(s):</p>

<p>TERM to startPROGRAM
Fall 2013Harpur Undeclared UG</p>

<p>Continue to the Binghamton University/QuikPAY® site to pay your deposit</p>

<p>I, too, am eligible to pay for Harpur. Is this confirmed that if it says so, you’ve been accepted!?</p>

<p>OMG I’m able to pay for Harpur fall 2013 now when I wasn’t before… does this mean what i think it does?! anyone else who still can’t pay?</p>

<p>I still see the same thing as yankeesfantastic where I can make a deposit for Fall 2013 but I’m not eligible to pay still.</p>