Early Action Notification Date

<p>I just called and they answered and were very nice. They said emails will be sent later today and US mail letters were sent yesterday. Good luck to all!</p>

<p>just heard the same thing! they said well be notified via e-mail/status checker this afternoon and that they mailed the letters out yesterday.</p>

<p>I don’t see Harpur UG for the first link for payments but I can see it for the 2nd one, which I wasn’t able to log on to yesterday.
I’m kind of freaking out Bing is one of my top schools</p>

<p>DD sent in application on 11/5; last name starts with G.</p>

<p>4 o clock 5 o clock? Anybody know the specifics</p>

<p>Just got 2 weird emails after logging on the binghamton quickpay thing.
First email said I changed my settings to a different email (which I didn’t) then I logged on again and it changed my email back to the binghamton one.</p>

<p>Anyone else? I’m a little confused</p>

<p>I could log into the quick pay thing as well. But I didn’t get any emails like that…</p>

<p>No emails here.</p>

<p>Also just checked the mail and no letters.</p>

<p>i got those exact same emails but i have no idea what they mean. WHEN ARE THESE RESULTS COMING OUT?!</p>

<p>Did anyone get a letter yet? I got the mail and nothing. I have to wait till my daughter gets home to log in.</p>

<p>nothing in the mail over here</p>

<p>Has anyone called and asked when decisions would be posted?</p>

<p>@GCmom Nope. Apparently they were sent out yesterday so I’m assuming people in the northeast will get them by the end of the week and everyone else maybe early next week.</p>

<p>I have not received any emails from Bing today…</p>

<p>@sph555 i called about 2 hours ago and the woman i spoke with from the admissions office said that letters were mailed yesterday and that they would notify us via email and the status checker this afternoon</p>

<p>@jrodriguez411 </p>

<p>Thank you very much! Did they specify any specific time? I’m sitting here refreshing my email and the status checker. I really hope I get in!</p>

<p>Ok I was able to log into the quick pay…I wonder if this is a sign.</p>

<p>I also noticed she has a Binghamton email.</p>

<p>I have one also. I wonder what that means…</p>

<p>@KDavs did it say an amount of tuition. I just see the set up page.</p>

<p>Yeah, I also have a <a href=“mailto:xxx@binghamton.edu”>xxx@binghamton.edu</a> email when I go to the user preferences section on QuikPAY. I didn’t think that really meant anything though.</p>

<p>If I had to put money on it, I’d say 5 or 6 PM on the dot we’ll know. Just a guess.</p>