Early Action Notification Date

<p>My son was waitlisted back in 2010. We never could log into the quick pay. So I think its a good sign.</p>

<p>@sph555 LOL im doing the same exact thing. I have no idea… i was assuming/hoping that we would be notified before 4:00 because thats when the admission office closes but its already nearing that time and we still haven’t been notified so I’m not sure /:</p>

<p>I can log into my daughter’s QuikPay but she doesn’t have a Binghamton email…</p>

<p>Same here. Can log into QuikPay, but no Binghamton e-mail</p>

<p>Just tried calling and it went to a voice message saying decisions were up but they obviously aren’t. Maybe they’re loading them now?</p>

<p>This is exactly what was on the page when I went:</p>

<p>Current Status (Activity to date)</p>

<p>This balance only includes financial aid that has been APPLIED to your account as of right now.
TO SEE YOUR E-BILL STATEMENT WITH AUTHORIZED AID please go to the “Select Action” dropdown and select “Bill Statement”</p>

<p>Account: Student Accounts<br>
Account Actions:<br>
This information is accurate up to Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:35:50 PM, EST
Current Balance: $0.00
Student Name: Kimara E Davis
Current Activities</p>

<p>In response to the email on the user preferences. I just tried it out. The email changes based on how you login. If you use the quickpay it gets the binghamton.edu one, if you use the one for newly admitted students its your normal one. I tried it a couple of times and it kept doing the same thing.</p>

<p>Ah, this wait is insane.</p>

<p>Apparently people heard back? Someone updated their facebook status saying they’ve been accepted.</p>

<p>maybe kids not on CC are getting their acceptances already :P</p>

<p>The only people I know that have heard are athletes. A friends son will be swimming for Bing this fall.</p>

<p>I’m betting on 5 pm. That’s the usual time for college emails and such</p>

<p>Please post when you get an email if you do. My daughter is out…Ill make her check…LOL…</p>

<p>What does it say when you log into this one?
<a href=“https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp[/url]”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>It says:</p>

<p>January 15, 2013 04:46:14 EST</p>

<p>You are currently eligible to pay a tuition deposit towards the following program(s):</p>

<p>TERM to start<br>
Fall 2013<br>
PROGRAM
Harpur Undeclared UG</p>

<p>Continue to the Binghamton University/QuikPAY® site to pay your deposit.</p>

<p>@GCMom415 it says:<br>
You are currently eligible to pay a tuition deposit towards the following program(s):</p>

<p>TERM to startPROGRAM
Fall 2013Harpur Undeclared UG</p>

<p>for me it says
You are currently eligible to pay a tuition deposit towards the following program(s):</p>

<p>TERM to start PROGRAM
Fall 2013 Harpur Undeclared UG</p>

<p>^^
You guys got in.</p>

<p>I don’t want to jump to any conclusions yet, though. Nothing is for sure until I get the email/letter. :3</p>

<p>Lol you guys are all applying for Harpur undeclared.</p>

<p>Any other Watson people in here?</p>

<p>My thing says the same as them ^^ but with Watson Lower Division instead of Harpur.</p>